Well it's Friday! It's been an exciting week now that the new blog layout is live - every time I visit the site, I'm even more excited to post and bring you content. Thank you to all of my new readers, I hope you like what you see!
Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend? We're headed out to the desert for a few country concerts (Toby Keith + Jason Aldean to be exact). We are so excited! In getting ready to head out of town, I've compiled my favorites of the week:
- I came across the best article this week, The Difference Between Dating a Boy vs. A Man. Although I'm no longer on the market, I know I have a few friends that would appreciate this find. PS. Is this not the hottest picture of Ryan to date?
- Since it's fig season, I'm thinking this Fig, Tomato, Arugula and Eggplant Pizza is a must make.
- Note-to-self, strive each day to forget perfection.
- Loving this rustic + modern Portuguese kitchen.
- Isn't there something so magical about an ivy covered exterior?
- Strawberry Rum Blood Orange Punch anyone?