I can hardly believe it, tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary! We're going away next weekend to celebrate so we thought we'd keep it low key this weekend and would dedicate tomorrow to spending some much needed quality time together (and of course a nice dinner!). It seems like the past year, the past month, the past week have flown by! I can't wait to enjoy a low key weekend and get ready for the next few exciting weeks ahead. Here are my favorites of the week:
- If I could only choose one Christmas decoration, this would be it this year.
- Goat Cheese, Thyme Honey and Figs. Does one need anything else in life?
- A recent favorite from my Wall Worthy Board.
- Loving this Current Elliot Jacket.
Bros before hoesClothes over bros.
- Loving this dining table. Timeless and chic.
- Is it just me or are triangles the best angles?
Have an amazing weekend and stop by tomorrow to help me in re-living our big day!