Happy Friday! It's been a quick week of catching up from being out of town, I can hardly believe it's already the weekend! I'm excited for a low key weekend with nothing to do but laundry, watching this documentary and sipping on some spiked cider. Apparently I'm feeling a bit pink this week (and that never happens), so I'm excited to share my girliest favorites yet.
- A modern space with a soft hue.
- Love the multiple meanings of this print.
- I keep coming back to this abstract print. Maybe its the pink? I don't know, but I like it.
- This made me laugh! If only there was an instruction manual.
- Salted Carmel Apple Cider Baked Donuts. Wow.
- Did you see Rue's article: The History of Lipstick?
- Another good read: Society Social's 5 Tips on Starting Your Own Business.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading my dear ol' blog!