Have I mentioned, I'm at Blogshop?! I am so excited to share everything I've learned with you soon, but while I'm busy getting schooled, enjoy this week's Friday Favorites!
- Now that it's starting to cool down, I can't wait to break out my favorite fall go-to. The perfect accompaniment to black jeans, boots and gold accessories - the gray sweater.
- We typically avoid pasta like the plague (cause we're fatties at heart and can't stop with just one serving) but this Sweet Potato Cream Pasta with Crispy Kale looks too good to ignore.
- Readers, I'd like to introduce you to my new motto.
- There's nothing better than a perfectly executed Greyhound to end the day (am I right?).
- Making these Salted Butter Popcorncicles is going to be a must.
- Gold polka dot desktop wallpaper? Don't mind if I do.
- I've never wanted a piece of clothing more in my life!
- A perfectly well balanced living room.