In case you didn't see Tiffany Pratt's feature on Rue today, here it is, in all it's over-the-top, vibrant, gilded glory.
Within the feature, Tiffany shares her advice for throwing parties and entertaining:
- Have more than you think you are going to need in every way
- Be unexpected and playful in some way
- Serve only things you love and would want to share
- Host the party you would want to attend
- Play great music
- Think fancy yet accessible
- Wear corsages
I am a huge believer in hosting the party you'd want to attend. Whats your entertaining secret?
*images and quote via rue mag